Remote monitoring and control of your application anywhere in RCZ1 zone using the MODULUS LPWAN solution
Chipfox Modulus 1 & 2 are configurable multipurpose modular IoT devices. Built-in Temperature, Humidity and Pressure Sensor, with optional external plug-in sensors and remotely controlled relays (Modulus TWO). Dedicated firmware, web & mobile application - management & analytics platform with lots of features.
Long range, low power consumption, high performance autonomous wireless sensor transmitting data over Sigfox Network 6 times per hour. Relays triggered by downlink can be used up to 4 times a day to remotely control and operate various devices.
Sigfox ATLAS Service > approximate, network calculated position of each Modulus device
• The transmission is done on regular basis or by threshold alert.
• Self-configurable alerts & notifications
• Editable charts and databases, history, average, minimum, maximum and other predefined values.
• Powered by Li-ion 3.6V rechargeable battery or AC Adapter.
• Optional plug-in external sensors• environment, weather, moisture, humidity (temperature, humidity, pressure, rain, gas detector, air pollution, ...)
• flow (air flow meter, anemometer, water meter, ...)
• sound, acoustic, vibration (microphone, geophone, seismometer, ...)
• navigation (gyroscope, accelometer, gps, altitude, magnetic compass, ...)
• presence (PIR, motion detector, radar, reed, doppler, ...)